Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The moon looked pretty today....






The moon looked really pretty today......actually when I was driving to my dentist in the evening the sunset was also very pretty.... but i didn't have my camera....anyways I need a better camera for clicking moon.....

Talking about the dentist...I went there for some repair work that one of my fillings needed..... Apparently it hurt a lot today.....my dentist is super cool though..... but anyways the important part was that I finally confronted him about the "root canal" thingy I watched on the youtube.....you know like how root canal is not a good thing and can be very dangerous. I don’t know whom to believe..... damn-shit-piss I shuddaavetaken better care of my teeth when I was a teenager.... I screwed it..

I got a call from Smita...... Last time I met her was at the college alumni. We talked for almost an hour..... she is married and settled in Gurgaon....

9 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

If you don't mind, I'd like to make the pics my screensaver ;)

Hope you're doing fine.

Akshay said...

sure thing.....

I am good .... How are u doing?

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

nice golden moon :) . guess what i'm 21 & already have had tooth extractions!!

Global Future said...

Very nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bluetainment.profitbiz.info

Keep blogging.

Good job.

kiran sawhney said...

dentists are so painful. aah...the pics of moon are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

good pics.

Akshay said...

I'll try 2 be truthful : Its ok.....I think I'l need a whole new set pretty soon!!

Akshay said...

Success : sure thing!!

Nabeel said...

that's a nice moon picture. I always tend to blur all my moon pictures. Probably because I try to take them while driving :(