Thursday, May 22, 2008

foolball, smoking, break up etc....

We have a football match today!! I am all set....we have to wear red T-shirts....thats bloody!!

---------------------------------------

I am trying to quit smoking, but the ciggy pack in the dashboard is seducing me...I feel like giving in....It's just one ciggy....


I have started taking ayurvedic capsules.....


---------------------------------------

I have to take a Road Trip...probably just me and a few friends...from here to Kanyakumari or Ladakh....

---------------------------------------

Amit broke up with Itee....(or may be she broke up with him) isn't that great!!

Today I got an email from Pankaj, he also had a break up....Amazing!! I think it's the break up season....

7 comments:

Arielle Fragassi said...

Break ups make me sad...
Fight those ciggy urges! You'll be glad you did when you're older. ^.^

Jackie E. said...

You really have to give up the cigarettes! It's soooo bad for you, but you know that already!

Akshay said...

Hey Earric,

Really need to fight through those urges!!

Now a days I am just getting it down... I usually smoke when I drink... It's like the vampire's urge for blood I guess..... lol

Akshay said...

Hey Jackie!!

Yeah, this is one of those things that you know is bad, but you still do it!!

Sometimes I leave it for some days....but the urge to smoke is the strongest when I drive alone at night.... I think I should have a driver....

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm not sure, but are you happy about the break up? I've noticed a lot of people break up in the summer. Must be excitement of summer fun. ;o)

Akshay said...

I was happy about that particular break up, because I knew that my friend was having problems too often.... now he has a nice girlfriend....summers could be a reason....my big break-up happened during Autumn....

ishqia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.