Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheesecake

Before I went to Bangkok (last month) I saw that episode from Friends where Chandler and Rachel get hooked on awesome Cheesecakes which were wrongly delivered at their address.

I guess that did it....I have been yearning for Cheesecakes since that moment.....Honestly this craving is really bad....even when I was in Thailand..I was thinking about that perfect cheesecake..In fact I saw cheesecake at one of the restaurants and I ordered it immediately.....but it tasted awful.....

It was driving me crazy all this time.... so on my way to work today I stopped at Nirulas ....apparently they make cheesecake only on special order. I tried another coffee shop.....they didn't really have plain cheesecake......They had mango flavored cheese cake. I took it anyways....Now that was good....actually it was very good....but it still wasn't cheesecake......I have been looking up at recipes on internet....but I really doubt that I can bake it myself.....

3 comments:

ranjana said...

you know what i had a huge cheese cake craving after watching that friends episode too.....it was fulfilled in malaysia....i didn't like it much...it looks good though

Akshay said...

I am still searching for the perfect cheese cake....

workhard said...

I love cheesecakes, its too sad that they dont have them here.. the best bet is to make them at home..

Haiku poetry